Before Launch Day, get the word out to your members and supporters. Let them know they can now give to your church or place of worship anytime and from anywhere using the Givelify mobile app. They can make a gift during worship service, from home, at work, or even while on vacation.
Announce the Givelify app on your organization’s website, Facebook page, Twitter, email newsletter, and other social media accounts.
To get you started, we’ve included some best practices for promoting your new Givelify account via email and social media.
Promote via email
Whether you send a regular newsletter or periodic emails to your congregation, email is a great way to let your members know about your presence on the Givelify app.
Below we’ve included best practices and a sample email message to get you started.
Best practices for promoting your new Givelify account with email:
- Include the Givelify logo in your email. Learn how to add logos to your emails.
- Add your custom giving link or a Givelify button to your email. Learn how to add giving links to your emails.
Sample email message
[Place of worship name] is now on Givelify, the most loved online and mobile giving app.
With Givelify, you’ll have a beautiful and easy giving experience using your smartphone to make your offerings and tithes anytime, anywhere and for any amount.
The mobile app is also safe and secure. And for tax time, you’ll have one-tap access to your complete giving records.
You can follow these step-by-step instructions to make your first gift using Givelify. You can also follow along this Sunday when we officially introduce our new giving app.
We look forward to worshipping with you!
Promote via social media
Announce your new Givelify account to your members on social media. Use Givelify’s social media giving tools to share your custom giving link on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and more.
Below we’ve included best practices and sample social media posts to get you started.
Best practices for promoting your new Givelify account on social media:
- Download and use these editable images for your social media announcement posts. Posts with images get more likes, shares, and retweets.
- Add your organization’s giving link to your posts. Learn how here.
- Tag @Givelify in your announcement posts or use our hashtag #MoreGoodTogether. We'd love to cheer you on!
Sample social media posts
- Join [place of worship name] in furthering our mission. You can now find us on the @Givelify app or give online: [your organization’s giving link] #MoreGoodTogether
- [Place of worship name] is now on @Givelify! Download the free app to give anytime, anywhere and any amount, or give online today: [your organization’s giving link] #MoreGoodTogether
- [Place of worship name] is excited to share that we’re now on @Givelify, the most loved online and mobile giving app. Download the free app to start making tithes and offerings right from your phone: [your organization’s giving link] #MoreGoodTogether
Images for social media
To further reach your social media audience with a new method to give, share one of our image options with your Givelify social giving link on your social media channels or your online service feed.