The Givelify Analytics Studio offers many valuable tools for your organization. One key way your church or place of worship can make use of the Studio is by viewing detailed information about your givers and their contributions.
This reporting is found online, not in the Givelify giving app itself. For full Analytics Studio functionality, you will need to use a computer and web browser.
On the Reports page in the Analytics Studio, you can generate reports using Data exports.
Data export reports
These are import-friendly reports built for easy uploading to financial management systems. There are four types of data export reports you can generate:
- Donations - This report shows all gifts made during the specified time frame. It includes gift and fee amounts broken down by envelope, giver details, external member ID, and external fund info for matching with other systems.
- Bank deposits – This report shows all the deposits made to your organization’s bank account during the specified time frame. It’s formatted by date so you can easily match the deposits to your bank statement.
- Donations by envelope - This report shows disbursement date, and gross and net envelope gift amounts made during the specified time frame. It provides insights into your organization's campaigns and projects. It’s also compatible with QuickBooks Online.
- Donations by donor - This report shows disbursement date, and gross and net envelope gift amounts and fees made during the specified time frame. It allows you to see who gave how much, with data organized by giver. It’s also compatible with QuickBooks Online.
Generating a report
To generate a report, follow these steps:
1. On your computer, log into your organization’s account at analytics.givelify.com.
2. Select Reports from the left-hand navigation menu.
3. On the Generate reports tab, find the report you’d like to generate. Then, select Get report.
4. From the drop-down, select the time frame for the information you want to collect. You can choose from: This Week, Last Week, This Month, Last Month, This Year, Last Year, Lifetime, or Custom dates.
5. If you choose Custom dates, select the calendar icon and specify the Start and End dates.
6. For some reports, you may be prompted to choose a file format. Select your preferred file format for the report: Comma-Separated Values (.csv) or Excel (.xlsx).
7. Select Generate Report.
8. While the report is being generated, a message bar will be displayed in the upper portion of the Generate reports page. Once the report has been generated, the message bar will indicate the report has been successfully exported.
9. Select the View Report History link in the message banner on the Reports page or select the Report history tab to download the report.
10. Find the report in the list. The most recent report will show at the top.
11. Select the purple download link to download the report to your computer.
View your report history
On the Report history page, you can view a record of all the reports that have been generated. This includes the report date range, type, date requested, who requested it, and a link to download the report file.
To view all the reports that have been generated, select Reports > Report history.