Charitable donations just got a whole lot easier. Donors can now support your mission anytime and from anywhere using the free Givelify mobile giving app.
Social media is a great place to announce your new Givelify account and get the word out to donors. Use Givelify’s social media giving tools to share your custom giving on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and more.
To get you started, we’ve included some best practices and sample social media posts for promoting your new Givelify account via social media.
Best practices for promoting your new Givelify account on social media:
- Download and use these editable images for your social media posts. Social media posts with images get more likes, shares, and retweets.
- Add your organization’s giving link to your posts. Learn how to add giving links to your social media posts.
- Tag @Givelify in your posts or use our hashtag #MoreGoodTogether. We'd love to cheer you on!
Sample social media posts
We’ve created these social media posts to help you get started. Simply copy-and-paste these posts into Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and your other social media pages. Insert your organization’s name, and you’re off and running.
You can also use these ideas as starting points to create your own social media content to drive donations.
- Join [nonprofit name] in furthering our mission. You can now find us on the @Givelify app or donate online: [your organization’s giving link] #MoreGoodTogether
- [Nonprofit name] is now on @Givelify! Download the free app to donate anytime, anywhere or donate online today: [your organization’s giving link] #MoreGoodTogether
- [Nonprofit name] is excited to share that we’re now on @Givelify, the most loved online and mobile giving platform. Download the free app to start donating right from your phone! #MoreGoodTogether
- It’s #GivingTuesday! Today, people all around the world are coming together to transform their communities. Will you be one of them? Give to [nonprofit name] through @Givelify: [your organization’s giving link] #MoreGoodTogether
- Giving is not just about making a donation, it’s about making a difference. Throughout #GivingTuesday, we’re raising funds for [your cause/program] via @Givelify. Join the global movement in making a local difference: [your organization’s giving link] #MoreGoodTogether
- Everyone can make an impact on #GivingTuesday! Today, donations made through @Givelify will directly benefit [your cause/program]. Our goal is to raise [$ amount] so we can [describe desired impact of donation]. Donate here: [your organization’s giving link] #MoreGoodTogether
- [Nonprofit name] needs your help. Support our animals by donating today. Your donations help us provide life-saving care to animals in need. Donate using the @Givelify app: [your organization’s giving link] #MoreGoodTogether
- [Nonprofit name] is filled with animals that need your help. Donate via @Givelify today to provide essential food and supplies to the animals in our shelter: [your organization’s giving link] #MoreGoodTogether
Homeless and family resources
- Your donations to [nonprofit name] help those in need. Together, we can provide essential supplies and services to those experiencing homelessness. Donate via @Givelify: [your organization’s giving link] #MoreGoodTogether
- Our community needs your help. Donate to [nonprofit name] via @Givelify to help us provide essential supplies and services to those in need. #MoreGoodTogether
For the holidays
- Looking for ways to give back this holiday season? Support [nonprofit name]'s work in the community. Donate via @Givelify today! #MoreGoodTogether
- Help us put smiles on kids’ faces this holiday season by making a donation to [nonprofit name] on @Givelify. #MoreGoodTogether
- Tis the season of giving! Help [nonprofit name] give back by making a donation using @Givelify. Donate here: [your organization’s giving link] #MoreGoodTogether
Tips for posting on social media
- Add relevant hashtags to your social media posts to help you reach a larger audience. Try hashtags like #nonprofit and #fundraising and hashtags specific to the causes you support.
- Create unique hashtags for your fundraising campaigns and events. Encourage donors to use them to help spread the word about your organization and its mission.
Images for social media
Share one of our image options to let your social media audience know that your nonprofit is now using Givelify. Just add your Givelify social giving link on your social media channels.