Use the logos below on the website of your charity or nonprofit, when creating social media posts, in donor communications, on signage, and for displaying on screens during fundraising events.
Prominently displaying the Givelify logo in your communications builds awareness of your organization’s use of the giving app. It also encourages anytime, anywhere giving among donors.
Download the Givelify logo files
- For print materials (flyers, handouts)
- For online or digital materials (social media posts, emails, website, presentation slides)
How to use the Givelify logo
Here are some quick dos and don’ts for using the Givelify logo:
- Make sure to leave some space, ideally about 1/2 the size of the logo, between the Givelify logo and other images in your designs. This ensures donors can clearly see the logo and know exactly what to do.
- The Givelify logo works best on a white background. However, you can also use our black logo on light backgrounds or the white logo on dark backgrounds.
What to avoid:
- Please do not alter our logo by changing the colors or adding shadows. Donors will become more familiar and comfortable using Givelify when you use the same logo they see during their donation experience.
- Avoid using the logo in a way that makes it difficult to read, such as over another image or on a background with a pattern.