Use the logos below on the website of your church or place of worship, when creating social media posts, in member communications, on signage, and for displaying on screen during online and in-person giving time.
Prominently displaying the Givelify logo in your communications builds awareness of your organization’s use of the giving app. Including the logo in communications also encourages anytime, anywhere giving among your members and supporters.
Download the Givelify logo files
- For print materials (flyers, handouts)
- For online or digital materials (social media posts, emails, website, presentation slides)
How to use the Givelify logo
Here are some quick dos and don’ts for using the Givelify logo:
- Make sure to leave some space — ideally about 1/2 the size of the logo — between the Givelify logo and other images in your designs so your members can clearly see the logo and know exactly what to do.
- While the Givelify logo works best on a white background, you may use our black logo on light backgrounds or the white logo on dark backgrounds.
What to avoid:
- Please do not alter the logo by changing the colors or adding shadows. Your members will become more familiar and comfortable using Givelify when you use the same logo they see during their giving experience.
- Avoid using the logo in a way that makes it difficult to read and see, such as over another image or on a background with a pattern.