Givelify provides your parishioners with a beautiful, personal and convenient giving experience.
You can enhance this experience and make a deeper connection with the parishioners by branding your Givelify Church app with your logo, a cover photo and a photo of the lead minister.
By making your Givelify your church’s own app, parishioners will give more frequently and generously.
Create Custom Fundraising Campaigns
Using custom campaigns, you can create specific envelopes to appear on your church or nonprofit’s donation app page. This allows donors to direct their gifts toward your special cause of choice.
These campaigns can last any time frame you choose. You can even set up a campaign for a specific fundraising event. Then you can help draw attention to said event by highlighting the campaign in your app’s cover photo, and ask donors to select the campaign while using the app to give.
To create a custom campaign, log in to your organization’s Givelify account on a computer and follow these steps:
- Click on Settings at the top right of your screen
- Click Offerings
- Click the New Campaign or New Offering button at the top right of your screen
- Fill out the form with the name of your campaign and a description
- If you want your campaign to only run for a certain period of time, enter your desired date range
- If you want to set a fundraising goal, click to turn the button to the on position and type the amount in the box provided
- Select Create
Customize Your Mobile Giving App Cover Photo
Now that you have created a special fundraising envelope, you have to ensure that donors will use it. By customizing your mobile giving app cover photo, you can alert donors to the campaign so they know to select the envelope when making a donation.
To add an image to your profile:
- Click Settings at the top right of your screen
- Hover your mouse over the phone image until text boxes appear
- Click Change Your Cover Photo
- Select the image you would like to upload and click Open