Once your account is verified and your profile is all set up, there are still a few things left to do before you launch Givelify for your members. To ensure a successful rollout, you want to make sure giving works as you want it to. You should also promote mobile giving to your members before what many churches call “Launch Sunday.”
To reach the most people, announce your new giving app on every channel you have available:
- Post about your church giving app on your social media accounts.
- Include an announcement in your weekly church bulletin.
- Tell your congregation in person during service.
- Hang a sign or poster in your physical building.
- Make mobile giving the focus of your next email newsletter.