If you are just joining Givelify, you may be wondering what steps you should take next to get the most out of your new charitable giving app powered by Givelify.
We’ve compiled a few best practices from member organizations who are getting the most from their Givelify experience.
We’re confident that if you follow these guidelines, your donors will appreciate your willingness to make it easy and convenient for them to support your cause.
We’ve prepared a brief video demonstrating how the Givelify donation app works. You can embed it on your website, share the link via Facebook and Twitter, include it in your email newsletter, and even project it on video screens during events.
Here are some questions you can ask your supporters to help introduce Givelify and understand how it helps them—and your charity—achieve your goals together.
- Have you ever attended a fundraiser and had no cash or checks when the time came to donate?
- Why can’t donations be given from wherever we are, whenever we want to?
- What happens at tax time if I can’t find my donation receipts?
- Why is the line at the credit card swiper always so long?
- What if I want to make my donations privately?
- What if I don’t have a computer to make online donations?
These are just a few ideas to start the conversation. You know your people best, and you know what motivates and inspires them to attend your events and support your cause.