The main way you can use the Internet to connect donors to your donation app profile is to add a button to your website. This enables anyone who visits your site to simply click on a button and launch an online giving portal, bringing the ease and beauty of Givelify to your website.
On your computer, visit www.givelify.com and log in to your organization’s account. Then follow these steps:
- Click on Settings at the top right of your screen.
- Click on Website Giving at the top right of your screen.
- Choose which button fits best with your site design and click on Click to show code snippet.
- Note: You can select multiple buttons to use on your site, but only one can be displayed per page.
- A text window will open with the embed code.
- Click Copy.
- Paste the code into your website where you want the button to appear.
Your website will now include the Givelify online giving button. When your donors click the button, your organization’s profile will pop up.
For more detailed instructions on how to add Givelify online giving to your church website, visit http://launchpad.givelify.com/article/adding-online-giving-buttons-to-your-site